Sarah Cone, Associate Illuminate Ventures @TheStartupConference gave me an interview after the investor panel. She spoke about the changes happening in the venture industry. She spoke about one of the big challenges, the Series A crunch.
Sarah is one of our NonPanelists.
- Does the VC model suck? 8 industry insiders rant about venture capital problems (venturevillage.eu)
- Silicon Valley’s Martha Stewart, Brit Morin, Raises $6.3 Million From Marissa Mayer And A Lead HuffPo Investor (businessinsider.com)
- Chicago Ventures Raises $40 Mln for Fund (pehub.com)
- Venture51 Targets Promising Companies Caught in Series A Crunch (pehub.com)
- With a New, Star Partner, Origin Ventures Zeroes in on Largest Fund to Date (pehub.com)
- Indonesia’s Tokopedia Raises Fresh Funds From Softbank Ventures Korea (techinasia.com)