Michelle Zatlyn, CoFounder CloudFlare gave me an interview @TheStartupConference. She spoke about being a female cofounder. She also gave some tips about raising venture. “Some businesses are not well suited to venture.” She also spoke about being pregnant as a female founder.
Here is the talk that Michelle gave @TheStartupConference end of May:
- CloudFlare’s Mirage 2.0 Speeds Up Mobile Sites (toolong-didntread.com)
- Cloudflare – Free DNS hosting? Yes Please! (klcollins.org)
- Cloudflare: 150B pageviews/month, 30GB of log data/minute, and more traffic than Facebook (venturebeat.com)
- CloudFlare’s Mirage 2.0 Speeds Up Mobile Sites By Using Virtualized Images And Minimizing Requests (techcrunch.com)
- 10 Tech Investments Worth Your Time (smallbiztechnology.com)
- Michelle Zatlyn, CoFounder CloudFlare Interview (nopanels.com)